8.20.2008

sewing skillz... or lack thereof

While wrangling with my mom's ancient sewing machine, something finally occured to me: the sewing machine was supposed to make things easier. Duh, right? So yeah, hand-sewing it together. Have stabbed myself with the needle more times than I care to count, but it's going a lot better now.

I couldn't find totoro fabric. I don't think they make it. Or if they do, please tell me where so I can send you cookies. So I tried for camphor trees and acorns. Found something that would fit the bill,
I got it from Fabric Tales. Highly recommended! Cheap and fast shipping, and none of that fat quarter thing you see on Etsy--fraction of the price too.

lining

yay look at me sew -_-;

1 comment:

Acornbud said...

So adorable. That fabric is so cute. I would love to find some Totoro fabric, too.